Hello!

Could you please help spread the word about our survey to colleagues in Norway?

The 'Eyes Online' project is examining public perceptions of state surveillance of online activity, any whether this changes how people use the internet. We would very much like to hear from university staff and students in Norway, who are currently under-represented in our participants.

If you are from a Norwegian university, could you please take the survey? It will only be about 15 minutes of your time and there is a prize draw worth 1000 NOK for anyone who completes it. The link is: https://sites.dundee.ac.uk/eyes-online-project/taking-part/information-for-survey-participants/

If you have contacts in Norwegian universities (staff or students of any subject area), could you please circulate it to them to complete? We need about another 70 participants, so the more widely this is circulated the better.

Many thanks for your help!
Megan O'Neill
PI for Eyes Online
https://sites.dundee.ac.uk/eyes-online-project/

[University of Dundee shield logo]<http://uod.ac.uk/sig-home>

Megan O'Neill
Senior Lecturer (Geography) and Associate Director, Scottish Institute for Policing Research (SIPR)
School of Social Sciences, University of Dundee
+44 (0)1382 381238 | +44 (0)7752 589366 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[University of Dundee Facebook]<http://uod.ac.uk/sig-fb> [University of Dundee Twitter] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-tw>  [University of Dundee LinkedIn] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-li>  [University of Dundee YouTube] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-yt>  [University of Dundee Instagram] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-ig>  [University of Dundee Snapchat] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-sc>
One of the UK's top 30 universities<http://uod.ac.uk/sig-strapline>
The Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019 and The Guardian University Guide 2019