Sorry for reposting and hope these questions could be resolved.

At 2019-06-10 16:26:47, "huyang" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear CAT12 experts,

(1) I found that CAT12 provides several skull-stripping methods but could not produce skull-stripped results (i.e., brain). Is there an option to output skull-stripped results? Or could we use the partial volume label image (p0*) as a brain mask?

(2) In the partial volume label image, there are numbers (for instance, 1.53) at the range of 1-2 or 2-3 ( 1/2/3 represent different tissue types), what these numbers represent? If I want to get a hard tissue segmentation results (i.e., binary segmentation), how should I best threshold the partial volume estimation maps (p0/p1/p2/p3)?

(3) In the 12.6+ version, the report PDF would overlay a skull and brain contour above the original T1 image. My question is that what the skull and brain contour represents? It is the skull and brain contour of the TPM.nii for checking affine registration, Or it is the contour from the final results for checking partial volume estimation?

Many thanks!

Best,

Yang Hu