dear members of the SG list,

TU Berlin invites applications for four IPODI fellowships (International Postdoc Initiative).

It is a postdoctoral program for female postdoctoral fellows to work for two years with a group at TU Berlin.
It offers excellent opportunities for female researchers to push on their career.

Our group had one IPODI fellow in the first call (Aude Bouchet) and she is now assistant professor in Lille
(see https://www.ipodi.tu-berlin.de/ipodi/ipodi_fellows_alumnae/alumnae/)!

criteria (Marie-Curie rules):
- excellent CV and publication and research record
- less than 10 y after PhD
- research proposal fitting to the group at TU Berlin
- the applicant may not have resided or carried out her main activity in Germany
   for more than 12 months in the three years prior to the call deadline

flyer of the program is available at:
https://www.ipodi.tu-berlin.de/fileadmin/i31_ipodi/Downloads/IPODI_Flyer.pdf

more information is available at the web site of the 6th call:
https://www.ipodi.tu-berlin.de/ipodi/ipodi/

guidelines for applicants are available at:
https://www.ipodi.tu-berlin.de/fileadmin/i31_ipodi/Downloads/Guide_for_Applicants.pdf

deadline: 17 september 2019

start of fellowship: May 2020 or later

Candidates who are interested to work with such a fellowshop in my spectroscopy group at TU Berlin
should contact me as soon as possible. Details about our group activities are available at:
https://www.ioap.tu-berlin.de/menue/arbeitsgruppen/ag_dopfer/ag_dopfer/

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Please forward this to any potential candidates.

best regards
Otto Dopfer

Prof. Dr. Otto Dopfer
Institut fuer Optik und Atomare Physik
Technische Universitaet Berlin
Hardenbergstrasse 36
D-10623 Berlin
Germany
Tel + 49 30 314 23017
Fax + 49 30 314 23018
Tel +49 30 314 23022/25 (Labor)
Raum EW 338
Sekretariat:
Fr. Sabine Remus (EW 3-1) +49 30 314 24887
Fr. Sarah Adams (EW 3-1) +49 30 314 23012

To unsubscribe from the SPECTROSCOPY-GROUP list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SPECTROSCOPY-GROUP&A=1