This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------
Hello Lowri! Terms that describe the context are useful. Social history, industrial, architectural etc. This is very simple.
Photograph-social history-people
Photograph-social history-industrial
Make sure the titles make sense to future users of your resource.
Michelle.

With regards, Michelle Lisa Gayle

Curating Social History at
Avoncroft Museum of Historic  Buildings