**Apologies for any cross-postings you may receive**

FREE Event: The university is dead.  Long live the…?’

Date: Wednesday 26 June 2019:  4.00 – 6:00pm

Venue: MC419, Millennium City Building, City Campus, University of Wolverhampton

You are warmly invited to join us for the next in our series of open debates, as part of our Regional Higher Education Policy Network in the Midlands.

Intended to extend and develop activities already taking place in Midlands universities and with partners in the community, our speakers will invite debate on Higher Education and what possible shared futures we might together envisage.

A series of short provocations will be followed by lively debate. We look forward to seeing you there!

Confirmed speakers include:

Professor Dennis Hayes

Dr Stuart Connor

Dr Alan Apperley

Cost

This event is free. Refreshments are included.

Book your place here

Event Organised by: Education Observatory, University of Wolverhampton

Sarah Hayes, PhD, PFHEA

Professor of Higher Education Policy

College of Learning & Teaching | University of Wolverhampton

Harrison Library | Wulfruna Street | Wolverhampton | WV1 1LY

Tel: +44 (0) 1902 323057 | Internal x 3057

Email: [log in to unmask] | Skype: sarah.hayes51

Google ScholarOrcidAston Research Explorer

Associate Editor: Postdigital Science and Education

New Book: The Labour of Words in Higher Education

To unsubscribe from the SEDA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SEDA&A=1