Good afternoon,

I work in local government we are currently decluttering our office. Our governance department hold onto a hard copy of all agendas/minutes (which get signed)/papers for every formal committee. They also hold an electronic version on the network drive, and another one is uploaded onto modern gov. For obvious reasons, I’d like to remove the hard copies and keep everything electronically. Is there any legal reason why this can’t be done? I’d be keen to scan the signed minutes in too and then move towards electronic signatures. We don’t have enough space for hard copies anymore!

Thanks,

Roz

Disclaimer

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient. They may not be disclosed to or used by or copied in any way by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email. Please then delete the email and do not disclose its contents to any person.

Nothing in this email amounts to a contractual or other legal commitment on the part of West Yorkshire Combined Authority (“WYCA”) unless confirmed by a written communication signed by or on behalf of the Head of Legal and Democratic Services. Service of legal documents is not accepted by email.

Please note WYCA does not accept liability for any damage or loss that may occur from software viruses and it is your responsibility to virus check this email and any attachments.

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]