From: A forum for critical and radical geographers [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Kinsley, Sam [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 19 June 2019 11:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Lectureship in human geography at Exeter

Dear all,

Geography at Exeter are looking for a new full time and permanent lecturer in human geography and would be very happy to receive applications for this post which has an emphasis on political geographies, mobilities and/or urban geographies:

Lecturer (Education and Research) in Human Geography: Political Geographies / Urban Geographies / Mobilities

‘We are seeking to appoint a new, full time Lecturer in Human Geographer, to be based at the Exeter campus, who will contribute to extending the research profile of Geography. For this post we especially welcome applications from those working in the areas of political geographies, mobilities and/or urban geographies.’

The closing date for applications is the 16th July,  with interviews expected in late July.

The advert (and via that, the job specs) is here:

https://jobs.exeter.ac.uk/hrpr_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID=374896PAIS&WVID=3817591jNg&LANG=USA

Before submitting an application you may wish to discuss the post further by contacting Professor John Wylie, Director of Human Geography Research [log in to unmask]; or Professor Henry Buller, Head of Geography [log in to unmask]

All the best,

Sam

--

Dr Sam Kinsley
Senior Lecturer in Human Geography

I work Monday-Thursday.

For information on office hours please see my staff webpage.

Geography
College of Life and Environmental Science
University of Exeter
C425, Amory Building
Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4RJ
Telephone: +44 (0) 1392 725426

Exeter Geography website
Exeter Geography on Twitter
Sam Kinsley’s Blog
Sam Kinsley on Twitter

This email and any attachment may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or subject to copyright, and which may be exempt from disclosure under applicable legislation. It is intended for the addressee only. If you received this message in error, please let me know and delete the email and any attachments immediately. The University will not accept responsibility for the accuracy/completeness of this email and its attachments.

To unsubscribe from the CRIT-GEOG-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRIT-GEOG-FORUM&A=1

To unsubscribe from the RACEINGEOGRAPHY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=RACEINGEOGRAPHY&A=1