The impression I have got, is a bit like physical first aid, some do, some don’t and the amount varies.

Kind regards

Wendy

Wendy Ladd RGN SCPHN (OH)
Director

AWL Occupational Health Ltd
Occupational Health, Mental Health first aid training, Workplace Mediation and Coaching

Tel:  01293 532477
Mob:  07814 288642
Website: www.awloh.co.uk
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=77137393&trk=tab_pro

Based in West Sussex
AWL Occupational Health Ltd is a Company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 7380521  Registered office:
Lintot House, 20, Fairbank Road, Southwater, West Sussex. RH13 9LA

> On 12 Jun 2019, at 14:42, Lofthouse, Sarah <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Hi Karen,
>
> No not in our organisation.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Sarah
>
> Sarah Lofthouse | Occupational Health & Wellbeing Technician I Next Ltd
> Occupational Health, Elmsall Drive, Dale Lane Industrial Estate, South Elmsall, Pontefract. West Yorkshire. WF9 2RH
> DDI          07547584421
> Fax          01977 659459
> Email       [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> or [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>
> Next Distribution Limited, registered in England No 3045421.
> Registered Office:Desford Road, Enderby, Leicester LE19 4AT
> <image001.jpg>  <image002.png>
>
> <image003.png>
>
> Please be advised that all e-mail communication relevant to assisting in the management of the OH process will be entered into the individual's OH file. This may therefore be disclosed to the client under the GDPR (2018)
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE The information contained in this email is intended only for the individual or entity to who it is addressed.  It may contain confidential and privileged information and if you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance upon it. If you believe you have received the email in error or doubt the authenticity of email apparently from this source, please notify the sender.  You should then destroy and delete the message from your computer.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: