Good Morning Sally
I am very interested in this and would welcome an opportunity to discuss, in order to see if I would be a suitable candidate.
Best wishes
Wendy Marsh

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, June 28, 2019, 2:13 pm, Dr. Sally Pezaro <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Jude,
I do not believe you need to be working clinically to apply. One of our current scholars is a midwifery educator. Hope this helps.
Sally