Dear Colleagues,

As a steering group committee member of the prestigious Mary Seacole
Awards funded by Health Education England, I am delighted to announce that
the submission deadline for this year's applications, awarded in
association with Royal College of Midwives, Royal College of Nursing,
Unison and Unite with support from NHS Employers has been extended until
the 22nd of July 2019.

These awards provide funding for scholars striving to change health
inequalities for BME populations. They also provide valuable career
opportunities which will allow you to showcase your work to key leaders in
the field. As I am also an academic mentor to our existing scholars, I
would be happy to provide support to those interested in applying.

For further details and an application pack, please see this link -
https://www.nhsemployers.org/retention-and-staff-experience/diversity-and-inclusion/campaigns-and-events/the-mary-seacole-awards

--
Kindest Regards

Dr. Sally Pezaro BA (Hons), DipMid, M.Sc. PhD

Tel: 07950035977