From: MeCCSA Race, Ethnicity and Postcolonial Network <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Christine Geraghty <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2019 6:57:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Meccsa 2020

I'm considering putting in a paper on casting and diversity (race and ethnicity) so if anyone is interested in diversity policy or representation in television drama, I'd be interested in a possible panel

Best wishes

Christine

Christine Geraghty
Honorary Professorial Fellow,
University of Glasgow

'Dissolving media boundaries: the interaction of literature, film and television in Tender is the Night (1985)' in Adaptation in Visual Culture, Palgrave Macmillan, 2017