Hi All

As some of you may have seen we recently got funding from the AHRC to develop a series of events exploring Museums + AI. We will have a small working group event at Goldsmiths next week, but the week after we have a public event at the Barbican and we would love to see lots of MCG-ers there!

*Curator Computer Creator*
4th July, Barbican Centre

Join the discussion, tell us your thoughts, pose questions to our experts and help to shape how museums think about these technologies. This event is drop in and you are welcome to listen, ask questions or join the conversation you can stay for 5 minutes or the entire discussion, you decide.

Participants include Lawrence Chiles, Oonagh Murphy, Harrison Pim, Casey Scott-Songin, Joe Padfield, Vishal Kumar, Lauren Vargas, Olivia Fletcher Vane, Irini Papadimitriou, Sophie Frost.

We are having two sessions:

*11am – 1pm*
Hosted by: Luba Elliott, Curator of the Art AI Festival

*6pm -9pm*
Hosted by: Charlotte Frost, Executive Director of Furtherfield

If you haven't already been, this is a good excuse to see the Barbican's current exhibition AI: More than Human before you come and join us.

Event link: https://www.barbican.org.uk/whats-on/2019/event/curator-computer-creator

Project website: https://themuseumsai.network

Cheers,
Oonagh

Dr. Oonagh Murphy
Lecturer in Arts Management
Institute for Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship | Goldsmiths, UoL
*Principal Investigator: The Museums + AI Network <https://themuseumsai.network/>
**Upcoming event: Curator Computer Creator <https://www.barbican.org.uk/whats-on/2019/event/curator-computer-creator> 4th July, Barbican Centre
Tel: 020 78962102
Twitter: @OonaghTweets