From: Dougherty, Robin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 at 17:44
Subject: [MELANET-L] Call for Contributors: Libraries, Archives, Museums:
Western Cultural Heritage Institutions Through the Ages
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Dear all,

Passing along in case of interest; my apologies for any duplication or
cross-posting. In spite of the title, the Islamic world is included in the
topical coverage.

Best,

Robin D.

Roberta L. Dougherty

Librarian for Middle East Studies

Public Services Coordinator for African Studies (interim)

Yale University Library

P.O. Box 208240
New Haven, CT 06520-8240
U.S.A.

tel.: +1.203.432.1373 | fax: +1.203.432.7231 | e-mail:

Near East Collection webpage
<http://web.library.yale.edu/international/near-east-collection> | NEC on
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/YULNEC> | NEC blog
<http://campuspress.yale.edu/yulnec>

African Collection webpage
<https://web.library.yale.edu/international/african-collection> | African
Collection on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/YULAfricanColl>

Personal Librarian Program <http://web.library.yale.edu/pl/robin-dougherty>
| Selected works on EliScholar <https://works.bepress.com/bintalbalad/> |

Schedule an appointment <http://schedule.yale.edu/appointment/16751>

Edward Elbridge Salisbury in Yale Library collections
<http://guides.library.yale.edu/salisbury>

[image: id:[log in to unmask]]