Hello all,

This year at the CILIP Conference, there will be a panel discussion that will centre on the lived experiences of people from underrepresented groups in the profession. Our aim is to give space to voices and experiences that are not widely understood and represented (e.g. BAME, LGBT+, people with impairments or disabilities).

As part of this, the panel would like to take the opportunity to highlight experiences outside of our own so we are putting out a call for anonymous experiences and examples of how the profession (either individuals, processes, experiences, or as a whole) has made you feel. It might be something you've witnessed or experienced yourself personally. It might be a big or a small example.

Whatever it is, as long as you're comfortable with it being used anonymously during the panel session, we'd like to hear from you: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KRD9PQ9

Please share with others too - it would be great to get a broad spectrum of responses and really help people understand that not everyone experiences libraries in the same way.

Thanks,

Hong-Anh

Hong-Anh Nguyen | Information Service Manager | The King's Fund
[log in to unmask] | 020 7307 2565 | @kingsfund_lib
The King's Fund, 11-13 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0AN

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1