Hi all

Does anyone have a validated search block for finding systematic reviews/meta analyses etc? I have just discovered the one we have been using has a major flaw and hasn't been returning some SR's when the search has been done. I was hoping one of you had one that you knew was reliable.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Sarah

Sarah Rudd
Clinical Librarian
North Bristol NHS Trust
Tel. 0117 414 7973 / Email. [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[dynamed]<http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=athens&profile=dmp&groupid=main>
NEW! Training available - contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for dates and times.
Login with your Athens credentials to use Dynamed and get access to current,
evidence based information to support decision making at the point of care.

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you.