Hi all,

I’d like to pick your brains!

Like many of you I suspect, we are organising an area of the library as a “well-being area”, comfy chairs, beanbags, useful information for body and soul, jigsaws etc etc……

We’re “opening” the area as part of HIW.

We’ve been referring to it as the wellbeing zone or a relaxation area but that feels as if we are telling people that they WILL be well and they WILL relax!

One we’ve thought of which is slightly less directive is “Breathing Space”.

Have any of you lovely people got any ideas? What have you used?

Looking forward to some creative ideas!

Thanks

Liz Hunwick MSc MA BA(Hons) MCLIP| Library Services Manager

Basildon Healthcare Library

Harlow Healthcare Library

Based at

Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust | Nethermayne | Basildon | SS16 5NL

T: 01268 524900 ext 8272

E: [log in to unmask]

W: www.btuheks.nhs.uk

My working pattern is usually 8am to 6pm Monday to Thursday.

Empowering YOUR practice of Evidence Based Healthcare

safe  caring  excellent   together

This email has been sent by Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust email security gateway. The views expressed by the author may not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Trust.

This email has been processed to remove any known threats or known malicious content. However, you do also need to validate this email and any attachments to it for threats or malicious content, as we can take no responsibility for any malicious content that might be transferred by way of this email.

We do not accept or send emails larger than 30MB. Details of all emails are archived for a period of time for auditing and security purposes.

Information within this message, including replies and forwarded copies subsequently transmitted (which may contain alterations), and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information, if you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message by mistake please reply to inform us before deleting it and destroying any copies. Content of emails received by this Trust will be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and confidential information must be handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.

For more information contact the IT Department, Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust on +44 1268 82 19 19