A week today we look forward to welcoming delegates for the UHMLG Summer conference. Bookings close on Friday at 14.30, so there’s just enough time left if you’d like to join us. Don’t miss out!

University Health and Medical Librarians Group Summer Residential Conference
When: Thursday 27-Friday 28th June 2019, Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Theme: Failing to Succeed – How to Learn From Failure
Cost: £150 includes meals and accommodation
. £80 for day delegates

Includes:

 -  1/2 day failure workshop led by Andy Priestner https://twitter.com/andypriestner

- Surfing the Wave of Uncertainty: Wellbeing, Resilience and Innovation.
Dr Anne Llewellyn,
 https://twitter.com/AnneLlewellyn1

Help! Am I a librarian, or am I an imposter? The cat among the penguins
Eli Harriss https://twitter.com/eliharriss and Tom Roper https://twitter.com/tomroper

 - How to cope with anxiety and bounce back in life  – Oliva Remes  https://twitter.com/OliviaRoxann

For further details and to book, go to our Eventbrite page:https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/uhmlg-summer-conference-failing-to-succeed-how-to-learn-from-failure-tickets-45647529991

UHMLG brings together health care librarians and information professionals from the NHS, Higher Education and related sectors.

Follow @UHMLG on Twitter

 Kind regards,

Iain, Co-chair UHMLG

cid:image001.png@01D29415.C8562AC0

Iain Baird

Academic Librarian (Health and Social Care)

T: 01642 342125

Student & Library Services

cid:image008.png@01D27E0D.5D7096A0

cid:image010.png@01D27E0E.301992F0

cid:image011.png@01D27E0E.301992F0

cid:image012.png@01D27E0E.301992F0

cid:image013.png@01D27E31.61AB4FC0

The University for a changing world

tees.ac.uk/changingworld

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1