Hi All

We have recently installed security gates (supplied by Fastlane Glassgate, using Security Management System G4s Symmetry Enterprise).  We are hoping to provide a vending machine for day passes e.g. visitors, forgotten ID cards.  For those of you with access control, do you have something that produces temporary cards with a similar setup?  Ideally we would like vending that has the following capabilities:

-       Can link to Active Directory

-       We can limit the number of temporary cards issued

-       Can recognise if user is already in the building

-       A system that can be used to issue cards to prearranged visitors (booked in by Library staff)

All feedback greatly appreciated J!

Thanks.

Bev

image001

Bev Peters

Enquiries Management

Team Manager

T: 01642 342105

Student & Library Services

image005

image006

image007

image008

tees.ac.uk

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1