Hi,

We’d love you to join us for a breakfast private view of a new exhibition co-created by ART31 on Saturday 15th June. Tea, coffee and pastries provided! Full info and RSVP details attached. This is part of the Radical Roots event which is a free festival celebrating Gulbenkian’s heritage as a site of radical ideas, programmed by young people and packed with events for all ages. More info here: https://thegulbenkian.co.uk/event/radical-roots-festival/

Hope to see you there.

Best wishes,

Eleanor

Eleanor Cocks | Head of Creative Learning

Gulbenkian | University of Kent

Canterbury, Kent CT2 7NB United Kingdom

Phone: +44 (0)1227 82 7641
E-mail:   [log in to unmask]

Website: www.thegulbenkian.co.uk

Twitter: @TheGulbenkian

02_50emailHero-sig file-small

Give £50 to our Gulbenkian50 campaign and

help change the lives of Young People in Kent.

To unsubscribe from the KENTYAN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=KENTYAN&A=1