East Kent Cultural Education Partnership: E-News May 2019

http://artswork.org.uk/

Beatrice Prosser-Snelling
Strategic Manager, Kent *
www.artswork.org.uk
01227 816145
07848 184818
Gulbenkian, University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NB

* excluding the unitary authority of Medway and the North Kent districts of Dartford, Gravesham and Swale.

Artswork Newsletter

Follow us on Twitter @Artsworkltd and like us on Facebook facebook.com/Artsworkltd

Artswork Main Office:
Latimer House, 5-7 Cumberland Place, Southampton, SO15 2BH
Artswork is a Registered Charity (No. 800143) and Company Limited by Guarantee (No. 2150619)

Think before you ink – please print this email only if necessary

This email is for the intended recipient(s) only.  If you have received this email due to an error in addressing, transmission or for any other reason, please reply to it and let the author know. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy or print it.  Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended.