Hi Kate
We haven’t yet done this but are thinking about it.
I heard colleagues from UCL talking about how they’d asked members of their BAME staff network  to volunteer to record the quotes as audio clips which had then been used in staff development sessions which sounded an excellent idea to me. I think they’d followed an example for King’s.  Apologies if I’ve misquoted UCL’s or KCL’s activities.

Kind regards
Helen