Dear experts,

I'm working with some functional images, that I got after run gRAICAR (a toolbox for melodic reproducibility). For some reason the resultant functional components has an inconsistant order acording to fslhd:

qform_xorient  Left-to-Right
qform_yorient  Posterior-to-Anterior
qform_zorient  Superior-to-Inferior
..
sform_xorient  Left-to-Right
sform_yorient  Posterior-to-Anterior
sform_zorient  Inferior-to-Superior

Therefore any manipulation that I want to perform on these images (fslmaths, etc)  I get the following error:
ERROR: Inconsistent left-right order stored in sform and qform in file comp001   Using sform instead of qform values

Even after use fslorient -swapdim or fslswapdim, I get the same error. How can I change the order?
Thank you

Melanni