Dear FSL experts,

I want to align (intra-subject) a DWI with an AC-PC oriented T1 image.
Epi_reg seems to be a good choice for that, but as far as I know I should rotate the gradient table after that.

I first process the DWI with topup and eddy, and then use epi_reg.
I know that eddy rotates the bvecs for me, but I think they have to be rotated again after epi_reg? How would you do this?
epi_reg also creates a new file with the same dimensions as the T1 (resulting in upsampling from 2x2x2 to 1x1x1). Is this advisable, or is there a way around this?

(Background: I would like to match a mask created with the T1 image as closely as possible to the DWI to run a clustering algorithm (on ODFs created in qboot). A better spatial resolution would of course help with that.)

Thank you in advance :)
Cheers
Melanie