Dear FSL erperts,

I assume that there is something wrong with my FSL installation.

I am running a Ubuntu 18.04 machine with the access from several users via ssh.

I have installed FSL through the python script.

Unfortunately, I get an error message from Melodic. The error is already showing at the very beginning of the analysis procedure:

/usr/local/fsl/bin/fslmaths /mnt/e/fMRI/recordings/PH01/PH01_2/TASK/task prefiltered_func_data -odt float

Total original volumes = 200

/usr/local/fsl/bin/fslroi prefiltered_func_data example_func 100 1

Image Exception : #22 :: Failed to read volume prefiltered_func_data

Error : Error: short read, file may be truncated

Failed to read volume prefiltered_func_data

Error : Error: short read, file may be truncated

The output file (prefiltered_func_data) is very small and not readable.

I would exclude a file access error as this is doable:

cd /mnt/e/fMRI/recordings/PH01/PH01_2/TASK/

cp task.nii.gz prefiltered_func_data.nii.gz

Thank you very much for your support,

Enrico