Hi Rana,

What version of FSL are you using?

Additionally, what version of the WSL (windows subsystem linux) are you using (type `lsb_release -a` into the command line)?

All the best,

--

Thank You for Your Time

Adebayo Braimah
Research Assistant III

Pediatric Neuroimaging Research Consortium

Imaging Research Center

Cincinnati Children's
3333 Burnet Avenue, MLC 5033

Cincinnati, OH 45229