Good morning Colleagues,

I am considering whether we could remove any of our administrative burden by moving to electronic documents used between students who access Band 1-4 support and staff who provide the NMH support.  Please can I ask if you use electronic paperwork including timesheets (for Banded NMH work) and if so, which software you use?

I understand they are in use in the sector and are therefore acceptable systems for invoicing SFE and other funding bodies – do colleagues have any pros and cons they could share with me from their experiences?

Really grateful for any responses, I know how busy we all are!

Kind regards,

Lyn

Lynda Tout

Inclusion Coordinator

Plymouth Marjon University

West Block

Tel: 01752 636700 Extn: 3246

Plymouth Marjon University is a trading name of the University of St Mark & St John

To unsubscribe from the DIS-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=DIS-FORUM&A=1