What if someone sends the department a postcard showing a gay bar, people cavorting naked on a beach, drinking immoderate amounts of alcohol, protesting against  a contentious policy or honouring an oppressive regime - and only one of the students has visited that place during the year?

Maurice

Maurice Frankel
Campaign for Freedom of Information
Free Word Centre, 60 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3GA, UK
Tel: 020 7324 2519 | www.cfoi.org.uk |   http://twitter.com/CampaignFOI