The national memory Institute of Ukraine is open to citizens access to the secret archives of the Soviet secret police, reports TASS. Relevant documents 1917-1991 will be stored in a separate civil archival institution in Kiev. This was reported in the press service of the Institute.

“It will be much more convenient for users. All in one place, comfortable reading rooms. For access need only the address and passport. Will not be too much red tape, as now, to enter the secure premises of the security Service of Ukraine and Ministry of internal Affairs”, – the press service quoted the head of the Institute Volodymyr Viatrovych.

http://bit.ly/2REnP0N
http://bit.ly/2REnP0N+

--
Peterk