Srinagar: Inaugurated with much fanfare on March 1 this year, the web
portal containing digitised records of J&K State Archives has been shut
down. Some “classified documents” were leaked on the online platform in the
absence of proper classification, Kashmir Reader has learnt. According to
official sources, the Directorate of Archives, Archaeology and Museums has
shut down theweb portal www.archives.jk.gov.in temporarily soon after some
confidential and sensitive documents related to defence and political
affairs were leaked on the website “unintentionally”.

http://bit.ly/2wVDbEr
http://bit.ly/2wVDbEr+

--
Peterk