Dear All,
Along with a few colleagues of mine at the Faculty of Sociology and Social Work, University of Babes Bolyai in Cluj, Romania, we have put up a podcast with new sociological and anthropological research. Most of the discussions are in Romanian, however, we do have a few in English.

17 - Managing society and the self: a sociological view on big data - with dr. Irina Culic
https://soundcloud.com/contrasens/managing-society-and-the-self-a-sociological-view-on-big-data
13 - Populism as a twofold political confusion - with dr. Don Kalb
https://soundcloud.com/contrasens/bonus-episode-populism-as-a-twofold-political-confusion
11 - Workers solidarity and changing ideology in an ex-soviet country - with  Ph.D researcher Artyukh Volodymyr
https://soundcloud.com/contrasens/11-workers-solidarity-and-changing-ideology-in-an-ex-soviet-country
03 - Free software: the now and the futures - with dr. Emrah Irzik
https://soundcloud.com/contrasens/03-free-software-the-now-and-the-futures
We're also on youtube, itunes, spotify and other podcasting apps. We'll put up other episodes in English in the future.

Thank you,Maria Martelli

* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.               *
* To join this list or to look at the archived previous       *
* messages visit:                                             *
* https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/Anthropology-Matters   *
* If you have ALREADY subscribed: to send a message to all    *
* those currently subscribed to the list,just send mail to:   *
*       Enjoyed the mailing list? Why not join the new        *
*       CONTACTS SECTION @ www.anthropologymatters.com        *
*    an international directory of anthropology researchers *

To unsubscribe please click here:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ANTHROPOLOGY-MATTERS&A=1