Senior Consultant - Statistical Modelling and Analytics, National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) London

The National Institute of Economic and Social Research is Britain’s oldest, and one of its most prestigious independent research institutes. It’s also a great place to start or develop your early career. Our reputation for quality, outstanding networks and unrivalled location at the heart of Westminster makes us the ideal place to get you noticed. Many staff stay to build their careers here, and those that move on do so for rewarding and high-profile opportunities – in prestigious international institutions, blue chip companies and leading national organisations like the Bank of England as well as academic opportunities at leading universities.

We are looking to appoint a graduate/post-graduate economist, social scientist or statistician with strong quantitative skills to work in our Education & Labour Directorate and to support further research projects across the Institute. The Directorate, led by Dr Stefan Speckesser, is concerned with the economic impact of education and labour market policy, applying research designs like Random Control Trials, econometric impact assessments or structural modelling to large scale data, especially data from Government registers.

More Information  >>>>> http://bit.ly/2XnZT3F

View Similar Jobs >>>>> www.StatsJobs.com

SIGNOFF allstat