Data Scientist, AXA, London

Join the number 1 global insurance brand, as a Data Scientist, and develop your career with a world leader.

Our Data Science team is working on utilising the latest software technologies and algorithms to help transform analytics within AXA. We are working with both internal and open source data and there is no limit on the techniques and tools that we will use to provide insight and transform our current analytic processes.

In this role, not only will you be working on a wide variety of machine learning projects such as telematics, pricing, smart houses etc, but you will also have the opportunity to define brand new and exciting projects for the team!

You will work closely with Pricing team, IT Architecture teams and operating companies to identify data challenges and opportunities.

You will be supporting the full life-cycle of a Big Data solution, including:

Proof of concept execution to prove the value of Big Data use cases
Use case and business case development
Solution architecture formulation
You will also be responsible for supporting the implementation from requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing and deployment.

You will answer data questions by using appropriate statistical techniques and communicate findings to stakeholders; drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources and analyse and interpret the results of scientific experiments.

More Information  >>>>> http://bit.ly/2MvZDPq

View Similar Jobs >>>>> www.DataScientistJobs.co.uk

SIGNOFF allstat