Dear All,

Apologies for cross posting. I would like to highlight the student led Equality and Diversity conference which will be taking place from the 17th-21st June at the University of Birmingham. This conference is open to both students and members of staff.

This conference has been designed, organised and will be hosted by our Equality and Diversity Ambassadors. The ambassador programme is an OfS funded project in collaboration with both the University of Manchester and Manchester Metropolitan University.

Each day will be spent highlighting a different topic relevant to the current conversation about equality and diversity within higher education, details on each day can be found in the images attached. The 21st will act as a summary of the whole week and facilitate a discussion on what can be done next for the future of Equality and Diversity within Higher Education.

To find out more about the conference check out the Facebook event page here.

To book a ticket click here to visit our Eventbrite page.

Kind regards,

Alex

Alex Mormoris

Preferred pronouns he/him

Equality and Diversity Officer for Students

Student Services | University of Birmingham

[log in to unmask] | 0121 415 8265

E-mail signiture

To unsubscribe from the ADMIN-EO list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ADMIN-EO&A=1