As a patient now rather than a biochemist I welcome a move back to plasma. My potassium and that of many other patients will be correct and not lead to endless repeats by alarmed general practitioners. I am sure Professor Joan Zilva, ex Westminster Hospital Medical School and a great teacher to many of us would agree.

Paul Eldridge
07768376775

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual who posts and they are solely responsible for all message content.  The ACB does not monitor posts.

ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk