Dear Zooarchers,

I was wondering if any of you can help me with collecting evidence of past European Beaver distribution - all contexts are welcome, as long as the origin (geographical coordinate or location name) of the remains is given. I assume there have been already manuscripts collecting this data, but I have yet only found one from Germany. Maybe Castor fiber shows up in some archaeozoologic databases?

Any references/pdfs would be highly appreciated!

Thanks a lot
Kind regards
Annegret

Dr. Annegret Larsen
Geography Department
University of Manchester, UK

Institute for Earth Surface Dynamics
Université de Lausanne, Switzerland

To unsubscribe from the ZOOARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ZOOARCH&A=1