Hi everyone,

We hope this email finds you all well.

The Youth Study Group Mailing List is growing (which is great news!). However we have had a few emails from people asking about how to use the list. Below you will find a rough guide on how to use it:

Who can send updates to the mailing list?

All youth researchers on the Mailing List are able to send emails to the entire list. You can do this directly by sending an email to this email address: [log in to unmask]

What should I post?

The mailing list can be used for Call for Papers/Abstracts, as well as promotion about upcoming events that would be of relevance to youth studies researchers. If you have a CFP, or a link to an upcoming event relevant for the youth studies network you can post this directly to the mailing list by sending it to [log in to unmask] (the convenors will also be collating CFPs and events quarterly, and sending them out to all researchers).

Is there anything out of scope?

Out of scope for the youth mailing list is promotion of individual papers/research outputs. We will, instead, be promoting youth researchers research via Twitter (https://twitter.com/BSAYouthSG). We feel this is a better outlet for individual research work, as it brings the youth research we all do to a wider audience. We will provide instructions on how to do this shortly via a Twitter post. Stay tuned.

Can I invite others to join the list?

Yes, please do! If you want to tell others about the group they can subscribe via this link (which you can share amongst your networks): http://bit.ly/youth-mail-list

Kind Regards,

Ben, Caitlin and Karenza (Youth Study Group Convenors)