Hi All

Our calendar of events for June is decidedly Pink this coming month - as we are running half a dozen free creative writing (and a sketching) events for the London Festival of Architecture, commissioned by Team London Bridge.

https://www.museumofwalking.org.uk/events-listing/ - each of the walks is dressed in pink!  They kick off on Saturday with a challenging topic: who chooses where we walk - if you think you have a right to roam in the city, think again,

Next Friday 7 June, we are co-hosting a free event with the British Library: Exploring Sound Walks - it’s going to be a networking event in the build up to Sound Walk Sunday - of which the Open Call has been extended in light of this event.

Many walking artists have been involved in making Sound Walks from listening to the environment to audio augmented reality - and we would love to meet you in person, so if you can be in London on the Friday 7th June please do sign up and join us.

https://soundwalks.eventbrite.co.uk

Best, Andrew

ANDREW STUCK
Walking Creative (TM)
Founding Director of the
Museum of Walking
0772 5555460
http://www.museumofwalking.org.uk
@museumofwalking

Producer - Talking Walking
http://www.talkingwalking.net

The Museum of Walking is a trading name of Rethinking Cities Ltd., registered in the UK number 5801458.

Co-producer of the first ever Urban Tree Festival