Dear All,

I would like to announce the next ImageJ workshops I organize in Leicester, UK.

Monday 15 July: Introduction to ImageJ/Fiji.
Tuesday 16 July: Writing macros in ImageJ.

The workshops are a mixture of lectures and hands-on sessions. No prior knowledge of ImageJ, Fiji or macro coding is required, only basic use of a laptop. For further information and registration please visit: https://www2.le.ac.uk/colleges/medbiopsych/facilities-and-services/cbs/AIF/workshops/imagej-workshops-July-2019.

Best wishes

Kees

Dr Ir K.R. Straatman
Senior Experimental Officer