Hi Kris,

The title for Zenodo releases is:

<GitHub org>/<GitHub repo> <GitHub release>

which in our case resulted in CCPPETMR/SIRF CCPPETMR SIRF vX.x.x

This seemed excessive so I manually changed the title of the last release to simply CCPPETMR SIRF (along with the author names updates). The Zenodo metadata file in my last PR also overrides the title so all future Zenodo releases will be titled CCPPETMR SIRF.

IMHO the version number should not be part of the title (arXiv papers don't modify their title every update). The citation recommended by Zenodo (depending on the style selected) automatically adds the version number without us putting it in the title.

If we want a version number in the title (but no excessive GitHub org/repo) we'll have to update the Zenodo metadata file each release.

1. leave as-is; Zenodo releases titled "CCPPETMR SIRF"
2. update metadata file each release
3. remove the title from the metadata file and start titling GitHub releases simply 'vX.x.x' so Zendo releases are titled CCPPETMR/SIRF vX.x.x
4. keep delaying Brexit

Best,
Casper