Hi Nikos

Thanks for making all these arrangements. I think that one event would be much easier. If I understand, the software meeting is 2 hours only, so if we had a hackathon for 2.5 days, then we could have 2 hours more of the software meeting (i.e. 3 days). Unless, we tried for 3.5 days of a hackathon (i.e. 4 days in total). I wonder if we could have a doodle setup so that we identify the best date ranges in July.

Cheers,

Harry

From: CCP-PETMR Developers list <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Nikos Efthimiou <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 14:45
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: future software meeting(s)

Dear all,

I am looking forward welcoming you at Hull.
I would like to know how would you feel to combine the meeting and
hackathlon in one 3 or 4 days event? In the very least, it will save us
from some traveling.

My initial thoughts were that the first day could be allocated for the
meeting and then have 2 or 2.5 days for the hackathlon.
However, it might make sense to have the meeting on the last day
of the hackathlon, as progress could be part of the agenta.

What do you think ?
Would you prefer one combined event or two separate?
Please let me know your thoughts.

I would like to thank Edo for sharing with me his experience
from the first hackathlon.

All the best,
Nikos