This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------

Hi James,

Just to second the Euronova suggestion – cost effective and easy to use. I checked it with the ACE Security Advisor before I purchased it and he said it was suitable.

Thanks,

Sam

Sam Jenkins

Collections Officer

***

Love PHM?  Donate or Join the Radicals and support ideas worth fighting for

Visit our headline exhibition Disrupt? Peterloo and Protest, telling the story of the Peterloo Massacre in Manchester 1819, highlighting its relevance today.  On show until Sunday 23 February 2020.

Open every day 10.00am – 5.00pm | Radical Lates: second Thursday each month 10.00am – 8.00pm | Free entry, suggested donation £5

People’s History Museum, Left Bank, Spinningfields, Manchester M3 3ER

Tel: + 44 (0)161 838 9190 | phm.org.uk | Twitter: @PHMMcr | Facebook: /PHMMcr | Instagram: @phmmcr | Blog

Registered as National Museum of Labour History in England no. 2041438.  Registered charity no. 295260

This email from People's History Museum is directed only to its intended recipient.  The contents are confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient please do not read the contents of this email or print, re-transmit, store or otherwise circulate, use or act upon its contents or any attachment and inform the sender.