Hi,

We have an institutional licence for Vevox https://www.vevox.com/ Very easy to use, either via web app or connected into Powerpoint. Students vote via their phones so no need for additional clickers. There is also a messaging facility which you can turn on or off.

Martina

Dr Martina Johnson

Senior Teaching Fellow – Faculty Development

Medical Education

Faculty of Medicine

University of Southampton
Room 4001, Building 85, Highfield Campus
Southampton SO17 1XE
Tel: +44 (0)23 8059 9626
www.southampton.ac.uk/meded