Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10054, phase=RECEIVE, target=10.0.0.37:2306). The server is probably not started. JISCMail - RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK Archives

Dear Listserv Members

Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners are looking for an enthusiastic archives assistant to join our archivist in Battersea. Initially offered as a 1-year fixed term contract, this role requires that you take a crucial supporting role in all aspects of the day to day administration of the physical archives which documents over 50 years of design projects and business records by Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners, Architects. The primary focus of the post is to assist in clearing the backlog of material resulting from the Practice’s office move in 2015.

For a full job description and details of how to apply please look on our website -
https://www.rsh-p.com/practice/careers/current-vacancies/

Closing date for applications is 6:00pm, Monday 27 May 2019.

Kind regards
Karen Firmin-Cooper

Archivist
Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners