I witnessed Les Murray read his poetry in Washington DC, either at the Folger Shakespeare Library or the Library of Congress. Two separate readings at the LC, on the bill with other Australian writers. One of these, with David Malouf and curated/introduced by that year's "consultant in poetry", William Meredith, can be heard but not seen via:

https://www.loc.gov/item/91740808/

Barry