There is an anthropologist who studied barefoot running cultures worldwide. She worked with Clark’s for part of it. I’m looking for more info.

Best,
Troy
~/
Troy Nachtigall
Marie Skłodowska–Curie Research Fellow ArcInTexETN
Eindhoven University of Technology - Industrial Design, Wearable Senses Lab
c: +31611391482 @stitchandsolder
Sent from my iPhone

ps. I write in the mornings. For urgent matters, please call twice.