Dear Colleagues,
At Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design, Budapest (Hungary) we are
organizing the 2nd edition of Zip-Scene Conference. Analogue and Digital
Immersive Spaces. If you are interested we kindly invite you to submit your
abstract by *17th of June*.

Conference dates: 10-12 November, 2019. For further details and topics
please click here: zip-scene.mome.hu

*Conference themes: *

   - Interactive storytelling methods
   - Interactive videos
   - Video games
   - Location-based technology (with augmented reality)
   - Virtual reality experiences&movies
   - Augmented reality in interactive storytelling
   - Games-based performing arts practices using new technology tools
   - Interactive Museum
   - Immersive environments (media archeology and phenomenological approach)

Proposals may be for a paper or a panel and should be related to at least
one of the conference themes. Deadline for submitting the proposals is *June
17, 2019. If you have any further question don't hesitate to write us to:
[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> and [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>.
Further details: zip-scene.mome.hu  <http://zip-scene.mome.hu>*
Best wishes,
Ágnes Bakk (Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design, Budapest)
--
*Zip-Scene Conference on Immersive Storytelling 2019
<http://zip-scene.mome.hu>, **November 10-12 @Moholy-Nagy University of Art

*Interested in performing arts&game design&new tech? Check out my blog:
zip-scene.com <http://zip-scene.com> or for random updates follow it on
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/zipsceneonline/>.*
Telefon: +36 70 383 28 47 // Skype: zoldjadviga