Great News
Thanks  for sharing
Ebba Ossiannilsson
Professor, Dr.
ICDE OER Advocacy Committee, Chair
ICDE Ambassador for the global advocacy of OER

28 maj 2019 kl. 19:03 skrev Colin de la Higuera <[log in to unmask]>:

Dear friends and colleagues.

Another milestone was reached today. The recommendation was accepted by the intergovernmental meeting, by consensus. The next step is the General Assembly of Unesco en November.

There was a lot of hard work (special merit goes to the Slovenian group and to Trudy van Wyk who chaired the meeting and managed to avoid all obstacles).

The final text is great. It reflects the community of people who contributed (I counted at some point of the debates 45 countries represented in the room!). It may therefore at times be verbose, but I really think it is because so many people tried to add to the text.

The text cannot be distributed yet. But I am sure it will help us all in our discussions, positions, etc. Specially when it goes past the next stage.

All the best,

   Colin de la Higuera

[log in to unmask]" class="">
--