(Apologies for cross-posting, sent on behalf of Sergio Ioppolo)

Dear All,

The Astrophysical Chemistry Group is pleased to invite you to give a talk and/
or present a poster at the Annual Meeting of the ApChem Group that will be
held in the Lecture Theatre of the GO Jones building, Queen Mary University of
London (QMUL) on June 24-25, 2019.

This meeting, on the topic of ‘Future Observations, Techniques and Methodology
in Astrochemistry’, will also incorporate the Annual General Meeting of the
ApChem Group, which will be held at 5 pm on Monday 24th of June.

For more information, see http://www.rsc.org/events/detail/39676/future-observations-techniques-and-methodology-in-astrochemistry

Please direct any questions or queries to dr. Sergio Ioppolo, the local
organizer at [log in to unmask]

Greetings,

Anthony Meijer

Prof. dr. Anthony J. H. M. Meijer, FRAS FRSC

Professor of Theoretical Chemistry
Departmental Director for Research and Innovation

Dept. of Chemistry, Room G8a		Email: [log in to unmask]
University of Sheffield			WWW: meijer.group.shef.ac.uk
Sheffield S3 7HF			Tel:+44-114-222-9482
United Kingdom				PGP:0xB55B90AF
                -- Wernher von Braun

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html