Dear Colleagues,

2nd QUADMARTS Network Workshop May 20-22, 2019, Nancy (France) - quadmarts.org <http://quadmarts.org/>

ATTENTION, short deadline for registration (May 16, 2019)

We are pleased to invite you and your group members to attend the 2nd workshop of the QUADMARTS (Quantitative Detection of Molecular and Radical Trace Species Produced by Chemical Reactions and Photodissociation Processes) International Research Network.

This meeting will be held from Monday May 20 to Tuesday May 21 2019 at the LRGP laboratory in Nancy, France hosted by Frederique Battin-Leclerc’s combustion kinetics group.

As we focused on detection techniques for transient species at Caltech for the first Quadmarts workshop last year, we have decided to shift the emphasis to the fields of application covered by the QUADMARTS network, namely astrochemistry and molecular astrophysics, atmospheric chemistry and combustion.

Four invited speakers will give plenary lectures :

Atmospheric Chemistry - Christa Fittschen, University of Lille
Astrochemistry and Molecular Astrophysics - Mike McCarthy,  Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
Combustion - Greg Rieker, University of Colorado Boulder
Theory - Octavio Roncero, CSIC Madrid

The programme and further details are available on the quadmarts.org <http://quadmarts.org/> website.

May 22 - Wednesday morning will be dedicated to a Young Researchers Meeting for PhD students and post-doctoral fellows of the network. Please encourage the young researchers of your group to attend the meeting and participate in this session.

We invite you to apply (even post deadline) to present a poster

The number of participants is limited to 55. Registration is free but mandatory (and includes refreshments and meals). We do hope you can attend!

With best wishes,

Ian

Ian Sims

for the SOC

Sébastien Le Picard (Rennes)
Mitchio Okumura (Caltech)
Robert Georges (Rennes)
Ian Sims (Rennes)

and the LOC (Nancy)
Suphaporn Arunthanayothin
Frédérique Battin-Leclerc
Roda Bounaceur
Olivier Herbinet
Sylvain Namysl

Ian Sims

Institut de Physique de Rennes
Département Physique Moléculaire
UMR 6251 du CNRS - Université de Rennes 1
Bat. 11c, Campus de Beaulieu
263 Avenue du Général Leclerc
35042 RENNES CEDEX, FRANCE
tel.: +33 2 23 23 69 18
fax.: +33 2 23 23 67 86
email: [log in to unmask]
web: https://perso.univ-rennes1.fr/ian.sims/

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html