Dear List Members, please join us at our annual Oxford Brookes Student Midwives' Conference on June 27th. This year the focus is on the mental wellbeing of mothers and midwives. A host of illustrious speakers are generously sharing their time and expertise, including Sheena Byrom and Lesley Page, Mindfulness guru Mark Williams, and Health Visitor Jane Hanley and Fathers' rights campaigner Mark Williams, who have developed a tool for assessing paternal mental health. We will also be hearing from organisations working with mothers and babies, and showcasing our students' research.

Poster attached.
Link to book isĀ https://tinyurl.com/y6brklza

Best wishes
Louise

To unsubscribe from the MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH&A=1